Paul Inch Engine Services is a family run engineering business based in Plymouth and established in 1962.
We build championship winning race engines for all types of classic, historic and performance race cars and have full machining facilities for race engines.
Our qualified engineers have many years experience and together with our large workshop and specialist equipment, we can offer the full range of preparation, repair and reconditioning services:
- Diagnosis and advice - many many years of expertise and experience!
- Full race engine preparation
- Performance modifications and development
- Cylinder head rebuillding, re-boring and refacing
- Head gasket replacement
- Timing belt and chain replacement
- Pressure testing
- Seat re-cutting
- Valve seat liner fitting
- Vapour and bead blasting
We are fast and efficient, price competitive and very helpful.
We are open to trade customers as well as the general public, throughout the UK. We also offer a local collection service.